MMWEC assists its Members in developing wind energy projects in many different ways, using all of its resources, including planning, engineering, financing, development and construction expertise. Services are tailored to individual system needs and include writing grant applications and the formation of Municipal Lighting Plant Cooperatives to own and finance projects. We've had a hand in many projects, including:
- Berkshire Wind Power Project - A 10-turbine, 15-megawatt wind farm in Hancock, Massachusetts, that is owned by a Cooperative comprised of MMWEC and 14 of its Member utilities.
- Hull Wind- A two-turbine, 2.46-megawatt wind development
- Princeton Wind - A two-turbine, 3-megawatt wind farm
- Templeton Wind - A single turbine, 1.65-megawatt project
- Ipswich Wind - A single turbine, 1.65-megawatt project